Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Last Day of Femara!

Sorry for the delay in posts everyone!  It is sooo not like me to not post every day... I just have not been in a very talkative mood.  I am not sure why, but I have been very irritable and emotional the past couple of days.  I am sure it has nothing to do with all the hormone fluctuations taking place right now. ;-)  I think it also has a lot to do with the fact that I am incredibly homesick and cannot wait to see my family again!  Living 2,000+ miles away from home is extremely difficult - then adding in all the emotions from this infertility journey - makes it ten thousand times harder.  I really wish I had my family/friends near during these difficult times.

Today is my last day of Femara... which is a plus since these hot flashes have been KILLING me!  However, this is a sad day for me as this means that I have to start doing the hormone injections tomorrow... Ughhh.  I hate those!  I am in no way afraid of needles (I have tattoos AND piercings), but when you have to stab yourself with one, it is a completely different fear.  And let's not volunteer my husband up to give me the shot, I tried that once and he was not very gentle. haha.

I am getting very anxious for my next doctor's appointment!  Less than a week away!  I cannot wait to see whether or not we will have any good sized follicles this round...  And if we do, I cannot wait to schedule the next IUI.  I am not sure how many more IUI's I want to try, so hopefully this will be the winning ticket!!  I am just hoping that I will not have already ovulated like what happened last round... that will be heartbreaking since I really want to try another IUI.  If I have already ovulated - no IUI for us this round!

I am feeling very overwhelmed and stressed out lately... I think I just need a break and a nice warm vacation!  Anyone want to fly me somewhere incredibly warm for an extended weekend?! ;-)

As always, thank you all for reading my blog and for supporting me along this journey!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment