Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 15, 2014

Why hello there everyone!  I hope that all of you are having a fantastic weekend!  I had a very very lazy day today!  I woke up with a horrible headache so I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until almost 3 in the afternoon... At least I have an excuse!  The meds make me feel so tired and sick and at the beginning of each round - I usually just do a lot of sleeping.  I am feeling pretty good now that I spent the whole day resting!  Just a minor headache at this point and my cup of peppermint mocha coffee might help to make me feel a bit better. ;-) 

Who would think that 4 little pills could make you feel so yucky?!  I think the lone white one (dexamethasone) is the culprit for the tummy aches.  The other 3 (femara) cause the headaches/hot flashes/drowsiness!  Either way, they definitely need to be nicer to me! haha!

I don't know about all of you, but I have been feeling very lazy lately!  I think I am just ready for some warm weather and sunshine!!  Winter seems to be dragging on and on...  Summer cannot be here soon enough, I am sure that everyone can agree on that! :)

I am thinking about starting some more projects to keep myself occupied... Homework is just not as exciting as crafting.  Oh, by the way, for those of you who do not know me personally, I have recently started my Masters Degree in Legal Studies!  It is A LOT of work, but so far I am managing to maintain an A!  Which makes me one proud little girl!

Moving on - Do any of you have any projects or hobbies that you would recommend me trying out?  Feel free to leave your ideas in the comments section below!  :)

As always, thank you for all of your love and support!  

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment