Sunday, February 23, 2014

Big Day Tomorrow!

I am sooo sorry that it has been so long since I have posted.  I have had a very busy past couple of days and extremely tired. A little update:  the hormone injections are all done - Femara is all done - the only medication I am still on is dexamethasone, which causes insomnia.  Ugh... I can't wait to sleep a whole night again! hahaha.

Tomorrow is my big appointment!  I will find out at this appointment whether or not we have any mature follicles this round...  Hopefully, I will not have already ovulated AND I will have tons of mature follicles so that we can schedule an appointment to have artificial insemination done this week!  Ahhh... I am sooo anxious!  If we are able to do artificial insemination this round, this will be our second try.  I have very very high hopes!!

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow!  I really need to get some good news, it's been far too long!  :)

As always, thank you for reading!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment