Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Don't Forget!

Tomorrow is a very important appointment... We will be finding out whether or not my follicle has made any improvement in size and whether or not we will be able to try artificial insemination this round....  I am hoping that we will have made at least some progress so that this round wasn't a complete failure.  But, if no progress has been made, I guess we will move right on to round 11.

I cannot believe that this will be round 11... It just doesn't seem possible... People get pregnant all the time... Why has this been so incredibly hard for me?  Ughhh! I guess we will see what happens tomorrow before I get myself all worked up.  Please keep me and my husband in your thoughts and prayers as we start this new portion of this journey.  Up until this point, we somewhat knew what to expect... whereas now, we have no idea what could be happening next.

I will make sure to post after the appointment tomorrow so that you will all know how it went. :)

As always, thank you all for you love and support.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment