Thursday, February 13, 2014

All About My Busy Day!

Today was a busy one!  Right when I woke up, my husband and I headed off to the lab to get a pregnancy test done - which of course was negative.  Then had to head to the pharmacy to pick up my latest round of meds.  Round number 10 starts tomorrow.  I also stopped by the infertility clinic to talk to a doctor about this whole PCOS thing, but no one was available to talk to me at the time.  So... I am supposed to be receiving a call from a doctor within the next couple of days so that I can ask all of the questions that I have.  Since I have been unaware of my diagnosis until a couple of days ago, more and more questions are popping into my head.  So, hopefully I will get a call tomorrow or Monday so that I can get these questions cleared up and hopefully I won't feel so incredibly stressed out.

I am feeling very anxious and overwhelmed knowing that we are already on round 10 without any success getting pregnant.  I never in a million years thought it would take this long.  I am having a difficult time staying optimistic at this point...  However, thanks to the help of my support system, I will overcome this - yet again.  I know that it is only a matter of time before I get a miracle!

To any women out there that might be dealing with the same thing and may need someone to talk to, please reach out to me (jessysue06@gmail.com).  I find it very helpful to talk to others that understand what I am going through and hope that I can help even one other person to not feel so alone!  :)

Now, moving on to happy things of the day!  Today my husband and I celebrated Valentine's day!  He has to work tomorrow night, so I decided I would give him his gift and make his favorite dinner tonight!  And, he got me 4 new amazing charms for my charm bracelet!  So sweet!  We will now finish off the evening by playing xbox with our family and friends (which is one of our favorite things to do together! lol)! :)

I will keep you all posted on if I end up hearing back from the doctor tomorrow - which I hopefully do.  If not, I am sure I will be posting about my first day of meds!!

As always, thank you all for your love and support! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment