Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!



Happy Valentine's Day to each and every one of you!! I hope you have enjoyed your day with your loved ones!  As you know, I already celebrated Valentine's day yesterday, so today has just been a relaxing day for me.  

This year, Valentine's Day is memorable for a completely different reason for us.  Today marks the start of round 10 of medications!  That is a lot of rounds and I cannot believe we are in double digits!  Today I start the Femara and Dexamethasone... The hormone injections don't start until Wednesday...  Thank God, I have some time to prepare yet! ;) I am extremely anxious to see how this round pans out and hopefully good news will follow! 

I got a nice little surprise from the kids at my church today.  It certainly helped to lift my spirits!  What sweet and kind-hearted little ones!  I can only hope that as children, they know how much their kindness means to people! 

I have been doing some research and have found that IVF may be our best option at success.  So, I think that this is going to be something I discuss with the doctor whenever he calls me... Hopefully soon....  Gotta keep our options open - that's for sure!

Again, I hope that you all had a very loving and happy day with your loved ones!  As always, thank you for reading and for all of your love and support. xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment