Thursday, March 20, 2014

Some Good News!!

I know that it has been quite a while since I have posted and I sincerely apologize, I have just been incredibly busy lately! 

Anyhoo... Round number 11 started on March 13th.  I did another round of the 7.5mg Femara and also 3 days of the hormone injections.  I had a doctor appointment today and we found out that I have a follicle measuring 15mm.  They are setting me up to have artificial insemination on Monday March 24!  I am sooo incredibly excited!  It has been a really really long time since we have gotten any good news and I feel like we have really made some great progress this month!  I will be taking a pregnancy test around April 5th!  

Please keep your fingers, toes, legs, arms, eyes, and everything else that you can cross - crossed!  

Thanks for your patience and thank you all for your love and support!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment