Monday, March 31, 2014

March 31, 2014

One week ago today was my artificial insemination appointment!  The procedure was somewhat painful and definitely hurt more than the last one that I had.  However, I made it out alive and went on to the two week wait!

We are now entering the second week of this horrendous two week wait.  I seriously cannot wait to see what the outcome of this round will be!  I am feeling very positive and optimistic and I am certainly hoping for the best!  

I have been feeling very tired lately.  But no other "symptoms"... I know that technically it is too soon to have any pregnancy symptoms but I can't help but drive myself crazy thinking about it!

My mother will be in town visiting me for a few days at the end of this week which will definitely help me stay calm and relaxed.  I cannot wait to spend some valuable time with her! :)

I will keep you all posted as to what happens next week - whether it be positive or negative (but it better be positive, haha!).  Please keep my husband and me in your thoughts and prayers as we continue down this long and tiring journey.

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment