Thursday, September 1, 2016

Back at it again....

Well, as you all know we finally conceived after 12 LONG rounds of meds and 2 failed IUI's. Now we are trying to give our amazing miracle boy a little brother or sister. After trying naturally for a year with no success, we turned to fertility treatments again... I just finished up round 1 of 50mg Clomid - which was a failure... 🙁 Booooo! My cycle started back up yesterday and therefore I will be starting round 2 of Clomid (this time 100mg) on Sunday.

We are all hoping and praying that this doesn't take nearly as long as it did last time. I personally cannot emotionally or physically undergo another 12 rounds of medications - especially while caring for a 1.5 year old! This time around has already been much more difficult for me, but I am so incredibly thankful for my family and friends that have stepped in to help however they can. 😊

As always, I appreciate all of your prayers and support! I will keep updating you all with the happenings of my (second) infertility journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment